1. "A Monumental Challenge to Danish History" by Mathias Danbolt and Michael K. Wilson for Kunstkritikk.
2. Martin Selsøe Sørensen's article in The New York Times, "Denmark Gets Statue of a ‘Rebel Queen’ Who Led Fiery Revolt Against Colonialism".
3. Being referenced by The Guardian in this article about Winnie Mandela's legacy.
4. "A Mighty Woman With a Torch", Yvette Brackmann's reportage for Kunstkritikk.
5. I Do Art's interview and article "'Hvem er det?' Tænker du, og, 'Hvorfor ved jeg ikke det?'" (Who is that? And How Come I Don't Know?).
6. Gabrielle Bruney's article for Vice, "This Black Woman Who Led a Labor Uprising Is Finally Getting a Monument".
7. Op-Ed for the digital publication SWAAY.
8. Now This Her features I Am Queen Mary
New York Times | Online | New York | March 31, 2018
Online | Now This Her | April 5, 2018
The Root | The Glow Up | April 2, 2018
Radio | BBC Radio | World News Service | March 31, 2018 | Newshour interviews La Vaughn Belle and Jeannette Ehlers about their project "I Am Queen Mary" (begins at 45min mark)
March 31, 2018 | TV | DRTV Denmark
March 30, 2018 | Online | SWAAY |
March 20, 2018 | TV | News2 TV2 US Virgin Islands